Your pressure washer might not deliver the best service it is intended to perform if the extension wand is failing. This might cause you to waste the water, pressurized air, valuable cleaning time, and ultimate cleaning experience. However, the best pressure washer extension wand will get you going easily and quickly.
In these reviews, I will explain the best types of extension wands, the important features to look for, and how they work to help you achieve the best cleaning experience.
Over time, I’d personally tried different types of pressure washer extension wands. I discovered that they don’t work the same way and don’t deliver ultimately the same way. So, I decided to make the task of choosing the best pressure washer extension wand easier for you.
Top 5 Best Pressure Washer Extension Wand Reviews
The AR North America Telescoping Lance is a massive pressure washer extension wand that can extend to a full length of 18’. With the lance rated for 4000 max psi and ability to discharge up to 7 GPM while the water runs through a single-braided 1/4” hose.
The features include:
- Can extend to a full length of 18’ which makes it easy to reach and clean a two-story height effectively
- Delivers up to 4000 max psi
- Has a flow rate of 7 GPM with the water being carried through a single steel-braided ¼” hose
- Uses quick connect pipe fiberglass material.
This telescoping extension wand has a Size: 73 x 3 x 3 inches, the use of the telescoping lance belt (which is sold separately) will aid you to handle the long lance. The lance belt is made of nylon for a minimum of 33″ waist to a maximum of 58″ waist.
You can enhance this extension wand with a Gutter cleaner (which is sold separately). This will help you to remove all stubborn clogs on your gutters.
It helps to do proper flushing of the clogged downspout. The turbo nozzle helps to achieve a cleaner and faster job.
The major downside of this wand is most of the connectors that come with it may not effectively work with it. You have to get the right connectors to give you the best cleaning experience.
I recommend this pressure washer extension wand for its effectiveness.
2. LOVHO 4000 psi Commercial Grade Telescoping Spray Wand
When you need an effective pressure washer extension wand, this massive telescoping spray wand readily comes to mind as one of the top pressure washer extension wands. Lovho 4000 psi wand is ideal for deep cleaning of both commercial and residential residence.
The following features make this extension wand an amazing cleaning tool
- It is adaptable to most high-pressure washers and suitable for cleaning exterior walls, eaves, roofs, and other high heights.
- The wand is divided into 5 sections and it is extendable up to 18’. You can conveniently clean 2 to 4 story buildings easily and safely.
- It comes with a telescoping waist belt that can be adjusted to fit your waist. The belt gives you better control of the long wand and helps to protect your arms and shoulder.
The extension wand outlet can be connected to different attachments for different functions. This makes for wonderful cleaning experience.
The massive length of this extendable wand can make handling it a bugging problem for your arms and shoulder. However, the waist belt is alienate this problem.
Overall, it is an amazing extension wand, I highly recommend it.
Twinkle Star Pressure Washer Wand is an amazing 8 feet long wand which comprises of the replaceable lance with 5 Nozzle Tips, each measuring about 15 inches with different angles jet nozzle tips.
This extension wand is made of high-quality stainless steel and brass fitting that runs up to 4000 PSI.
Besides being great in washing walls, roofs, windows, gutters, walkways, driveways, cars, and more; the different jet nozzle tips are suitable to water your watering your garden plants and flowers.
- ¼” male connector that connects quickly to the pressure washer gun
- ¼” female quick plug that connects to nozzle tip or rotating turbo nozzle
- A curved wand which is great for cleaning dead angles
- 5 pieces of pressure washer nozzles, 1/4 Inch. These different angles jet nozzle tips meet your need in different situations, such as watering flowers and plants, washing car washing fence, washing roof.
The wand is multipurpose. It can be used to deep clean roofs, decks, walls, cars, and also for watering of garden plants and flowers.
This extension wand does not come with a body/extension belt. You may need to exert some more energy when doing extensive cleaning on a high level.
This is an effective extension wand that will help you to achieve your task cleaner and faster.
Briggs & Stratton pressure washer extension wand is ideal for cleaning obscure and hard-to-reach places. It saves you the stress of having to use a ladder to clean high heights. It can conveniently reach a height of 9 feet.
With a 3 easy-to-thread together pieces, you can effectively clean your roofs, roof gutters, eaves, outdoor walls, and crevices.
The quick-connect fittings make it easy to attach the spray tips. It works well with M22 spray gun fittings.
The following features make this one of the top adjustable pressure washer wands stand out
- 9-feet long and connects to M22 spray gun fittings.
- Suitable for cleaning hard-to-reach places
- Eliminates the use of a ladder
- Comes with 3 pieces that quickly thread together securely
- The Quick-Connect fitting allows for easy attachment of spray tips.
You can achieve a quick and cleaner job with this easy-to-use wand. No complicated fittings required. Easy to assemble.
The length may not be enough to reach and clean high floor buildings. It can get heavier when you use all the 3 extension pieces.
Very effective in achieving deep cleaning of non-high buildings, highly recommended.
This 4-stage telescoping extension wand has a maximum length of 24′. It discharges water at a flow rate of up to 8 GPM with a max 4000 psi. It is adaptable to hot water pressure washers up to 200˚F.
The length of the extension wand makes cleaning high floor buildings easy.
- The inlet is 3/8” with quick-connect plug
- The outlet is ¼” made of Brass Socket which accepts color-coded nozzles
- It can be enhanced with a sling to bear part of the load of the wand.
The 24 feet length makes it easier for you to reach up to 4-5 story house. Just allow the thrust of the water stream work to for you.
The 24 feet length wand helps you to reach some hard-to-reach places without having to use a ladder. This makes you achieve a quick and effective job within the shortest possible time, and safely too.
The weight and load of this wand can be burdensome without a sling or extension belt.
Overall, this wand delivers well to purpose. I highly recommend it as one of the top pressure washer extension wands.
Ultimate Buying Guidelines to Buy Best Pressure Washer Extension Wand
Attempting to carry out the cleaning of your walls, decks, eaves, and rooftops with inappropriate pressure washer extension wand can be very ineffective, time-consuming, and loss of water.
This is why you need to choose the best extension wand compatible to your pressure washer and your cleaning task. You need to know different types of extension wands, their functions, how they perform in different situations, and their capacities.
Do you know that some pressure washers can use either hot or cold water for cleaning while others use only cold water? Some extension wands cannot use hot water.
Below, I will carefully explain how to choose the best pressure washer extension wand.
- Get the best pressure washer extension wand that will help you to carry out all your cleaning jobs. This is necessary to get your job done effectively and faster. An extension wand that will deliver adequate pressurized water stream will do better and faster cleaning jobs.
- Go for the trigger gun that will match your pressure washer in terms of pressure delivery. Measure your existing wand to determine if it will accommodate the extensions.
- Get a spray gun designed for hot water in case you have a hot water pressure washer. This will make your extension wand to perform well. If you use a spray gun that uses only cold water with a hot water pressure washer, your extension wad can be wrecked. Make sure that you match your extension wand with the specification of the pressure washer.
- Go for an extension wand with a maximum length that can handle the type of cleaning heights in your house. You can’t achieve much trying to clean a 5-6 story house with an extension wand with a maximum length of 6-8 feet. So, know your cleaning demands and go for the best pressure washer extension wand that will match your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Constantly, people asked different questions concerning different issues concerning pressure washer extension wands. This is to get informed opinions about some products before making a purchase. These questions and answers help buyers to know what to expect from a certain product.
Below are some Frequently Asked Questions about extension wands.
Q: Does all extension wands fit all types of pressure washers?
A: No. While some extension wands are almost universal, many are not and require some specified connectors to fit into some pressure washers. You may need to purchase an appropriate adapter to quick-connect some wands to fit with some pressure washers.
Q: Can extension wand be used with a conventional water hose without a pressure washer?
A: Yes, but with the right connector to connect the garden hose onto the lance. However, there will be less pressure coming out of the nozzle. The pressure will not be adequate to achieve the kind of cleaning you desire.
Q: Why do some wands have curved tips?
A: Some wands are fitted or come with curved tips to make cleaning some hard-to-reach places like roof helms or edges easy to clean. The curved extension tips work well by shooting water directly at the target curved areas.
Q: Is it proper to use a pressure washer extension wand with an electric washer?
A: That depends on the type of quick connect on your extension wand lance. If it is 3/8”, you may have a hell of time searching for a connector that will match your electric washer with that of the extension wand. But if you are lucky to find such a connector, you can experiment with it, provided you don’t mind the consequence.
But first, verify from the instructions manual that comes with your extension wand if there is a warning against trying this. Most manufacturers do not specify if their product will work with an electric washer or not. But some DIY freaks have tried pressure washer extension wands on electric washers and got good testimonies.
Q: Can I use the same extension wand on two different pressure washers at different times?
A: Yes if both pressure washers can have the right connectors to quick-connect appropriately to the lance of the extension wand.
I’m sure you are happy with my reviews of the different types of pressure washer extension wands, how they work, and what to look for before you purchase your extension wand. Remember, most telescoping extension wands help have a longer extension that can reach high heights. Using the right pressure washer extension wand will help you to attain the ultimate cleaning of your roof, eave troughs, decks, walls, and even walkways and driveways.